8 - 10 servings
- 1 bag Food Should Taste Good™ Multigrain or Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 8 slices bacon
- 1½ cups pineapple, diced into ½" pieces
- ½ tbsp ancho chile powder
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp cumin
- 5 ripe avocados
- 2 limes, juiced
- Kosher salt
- Cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- Cook bacon in a medium skillet until golden brown and crispy. Remove to a paper towel lined plate and crumble. Discard all but 1 tablespoon bacon grease and heat over medium-high heat. Add pineapple and stir in ancho chile powder. Cook until golden brown and caramelized, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl and using a fork, mash together red onion, garlic, cumin, avocado, and lime juice. Season generously with Kosher salt. Stir in pineapple and bacon, garnish with chopped cilantro, and serve.