- 6 jicama sticks
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 6 carrot sticks
- 3 radishes, cut in wedges
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup salted roasted pepitas
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce (from 7-oz can)
- 2 Colby-Monterey Jack cheese sticks (0.75 oz each, from 9-oz package)
- 2 oz Food Should Taste Good™ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup (from 10-oz package) frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup (from 15.5-oz can) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped red or orange bell pepper
- Cook corn as directed on package. Cool in refrigerator 5 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix corn, beans, bell pepper, tomato, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, chipotle chiles and salt.
- Serve with remaining ingredients.