- 1 16oz container low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 4 green onions, finely diced
- 2 tsp Sriracha sauce (or other hot sauce)
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- salt to taste
- Food Should Taste Good Multigrain or Guacamole Tortilla Chips
- Combine cottage cheese and avocado in a food processor until smooth.
- Alternatively, if you do not have a food processor or blender, you can just combine cottage cheese and mashed avocado in a medium bowl.
- Transfer cottage cheese to medium bowl and add all other ingredients.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve with Food Should Taste Good chips or crackers. Also, tasty served with raw veggies and used as a salad topping. Enjoy! Recipe by Kim of Kim's Cravings..