- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups chicken stock
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 5.5oz Food Should Taste Good Guacamole Tortilla Chips
- 3 cups shredded cheddar
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine salt, pepper, cumin and chili powder.
- Use this mixture to rub chicken breasts.
- Place chicken in a deep pan with stock, lime juice and garlic cloves.
- Simmer until chicken is falling apart, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from stock and shred it with a fork.
- In a baking dish or cast iron skillet arrange chips, cheese, pico de gallo (saving some for garnish), chicken, and jalapeños in layers.
- After about 3 or 4 layers, place pan in oven and bake for 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with sour cream and remaining pico de gallo.
- Serve immediately. Recipe by Michelle Zippelli from JustAddCheese.