- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder (plus extra for garnish)
- salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 cups corn kernels, either cut from the cob or thawed frozen
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds and stem removed, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped (plus extra for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions (plus extra for garnish)
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese (plus extra for garnish)
- Food Should Taste Good™ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, cumin, chili powder and a dash of salt and black pepper to taste.
- Mix until smooth and creamy and set aside.
- Add the butter to a large skillet, and melt over medium heat.
- Add the corn kernels and jalapeno.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to the bowl with cream cheese mixture.
- To the bowl, also add the cilantro, green onions and cotija cheese.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the dip into a serving bowl and garnish with additional chili powder, cilantro, green onions and cotija cheese.
- Enjoy immediately with Food Should Taste Good™ Blue Corn Tortilla chips.