- 14 oz can artichokes, drained and chopped coarsely
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz plain greek yogurt
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 6-8 oz kale, chopped (about 8-10 cups)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine artichokes, cream cheese, yogurt, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese, garlic salt, and kale until completely mixed together.
- Pour into a 1 1/2 quart dish or pie plate.
- The kale with reduce down as it bakes.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Stir and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until kale is cooked.
- Add the remaining 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese on top and bake uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with Food Should Taste Good™ Multigrain Tortilla Chips.