- 6 strips bacon, crispy
- 4.5 oz can diced chiles
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Cook bacon until very crispy either in a skillet or in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Crumble bacon.
- Stir together yogurt, cream cheese, and 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese.
- Then fold in fresh jalapenos, diced chiles, and crispy bacon.
- Transfer dip to a 1 1/2 quart baking dish or an 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees until lightly browned around the edges and almost bubbling in the center, about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle dip with remainder of cheddar cheese and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with Food Should Taste Good™ Jalapeño or Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.