- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded gouda cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup IPA beer
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- ground red pepper (cayenne) for garnish
- sliced green onion for garnish
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat Dip ingredients over low heat, stirring frequently, until cheeses melt and mixture is smooth.
- Sprinkle with red pepper and green onion.
- Serve with Food Should Taste Good™ Multigrain, Sweet Potato, or Blue Corn chips.