- 2 (16 ounces) bars of low fat cream cheese
- 1 cup IPA beer
- 5 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella/provolone blend cheese, divided (or just shredded mozzarella)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 (11 ounces) can of corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/4 cups cooked bacon crumbles, plus more for garnish
- 1 bag Food Should Taste Good™ Tortilla Chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the cream cheese, parmesan cheese, beer, 1 cup mozzarella/ provolone blend, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder into a high powered blender. Blend until fully combined. The consistency of the mixture will be a bit thin.
- Pour mixture into a large bowl and stir in the corn, bacon, cilantro, and remaining 1 cup mozzarella/ provolone blend.
- Spoon mixture into an oven safe baking dish and sprinkle in the remaining bacon.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with extra cilantro and serve with Food Should Taste Good™ Tortilla Chips.
Recipe provided by The Cookie Rookie