- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons shredded Gruyère cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions (2 medium)
- Food Should Taste Good™ Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips, as desired
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In ungreased medium ovenproof bowl or cast-iron skillet, mix all ingredients except green onions and chips.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Top with green onions, and serve warm with Food Should Taste Good™ Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips.