- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounces) bag shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (8 ounces) package regular cream cheese, room temperature
- Food Should Taste Good™ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions, plus more for garnish if desired
- 2 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook bacon in a pan or oven; set aside on paper towel to cool.
- Add most of the cooked bacon (save some for garnish), garlic, parsley, black pepper, and green onions and mix with a spoon.
- Garnish with extra bacon and green onion and serve with Food Should Taste Good™ Tortilla Chips.
- In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese and sour cream.
- Lastly, add 1 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese and stir.
- Pour mixture into an 8x8 or 9x9 glass baking dish, top with remaining mozzarella and bake for 12 minutes, then turn oven to broiler and broil until top is slightly golden brown, about 3-5 minutes.
Recipe provided by Stuck on Sweet