- 6 tomatoes, varying sizes, chopped
- 4 small jalapeno peppers (leave the seeds for added kick)
- 1/2 onion
- 1/4 cup + fresh cilantro
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (about 1/2 a lemon)
- Food Should Taste Good™ Multigrain Tortilla Chips
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse about 10 or so times and until all ingredients are combined and diced, but be sure to stop before the salsa becomes too soupy.
- Taste the salsa and add more ingredients as desired.
- Transfer to a bowl and enjoy! Serve with Food Should Taste Good™ Multigrain Tortilla Chips.
- Pro tip: Refrigerate salsa for 1 day prior to serving to allow the flavors to marry and meld.
- Recipe by Kim of Kim's Cravings.