3 tbsp each
- 1 (8 ounce) block of New York extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, coarsely shredded
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 bag or more Food Should Taste Good™ Multigrain or Blue Corn Tortilla Chips, as desired
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/3 cup Pilsner beer
- In food processor, add cheese, mustard and horseradish. Pulse 3 to 4 times to combine.
- Add beer, salt and pepper; pulse 2 to 3 times to blend. Mixture consistency should be spreadable but not pureed. Serve with chips.