- 1 cup mayo
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, diced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Food Should Taste Good™ Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the mayo, cream cheese, 1 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese, chipotle peppers and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until combined.
- Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish or pie pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir in the cilantro and lime juice until evenly incorporated. Top with the remaining cheese and bake for an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with Food Should Taste Good™ Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips.
Recipe by I Wash...You Dry.