- 4 ears of corn, husks removed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 bunch of green onions, sliced
- 1 small can green chilis
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 jalapenños, minced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- freshly ground pepper
- Bring of pot of salted water to a boil.
- When boiling, add the corn and cook for 5 minutes.
- While corn is cooking, prep all other ingredients.
- Remove the corn and let cool.
- Mix all ingredients together and adjust lime, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut off the kernels from the corn and reserve for salsa.
- Serve with Food Should Taste Good™ Multigrain or Jalapeño Tortilla Chips.
Recipe by Michelle Zippelli from JustAddCheese.