- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion; cook about 2 minutes or until soft.
- Add cranberries, brown sugar, cinnamon and water.
- Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until cranberries have started to pop.
- Stir in salt and vinegar; cool slightly.
- Place cheese on desired serving platter.
- Pour compote over cheese, and serve with Food Should Taste Good™ Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips.