- 4 ears of corn, husks still on
- 1 medium red onion, diced small
- 1 (15 ounces) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced small
- 1/2 bunch cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds removed, diced small
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 limes, juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Soak the corn in water for 2 hours.
- Cook the soaked corn on a hot grill for 15-20 minutes, turning 2-3 times (the husks will char).
- Remove and let cool.
- While corn is grilling, combine onion, beans, pepper, garlic, jalapeño and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Once the corn is cool; shuck, cut off and add kernels to the bowl.
- Add lime juice and olive oil, season with salt.
- Serve with Food Should Taste Good™ Multigrain or Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips.