- 8 ounces cream cheese (regular or light)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup almond butter (or any other nut butter)
- Food Should Taste Good™ Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips
- Sliced apples and bananas
- In a food processor combine cream cheese, milk, cinnamon and powdered sugar.
- Add to a bowl, then add almond butter.
- Fold almond butter in with a spatula so that a swirl is created.
- Spoon into a clean entertaining bowl and serve with chips & fruit.
Recipe and photography courtesy of Amanda Paa, founder of heartbeetkitchen.com.