- 2 (15 ounces) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle in adobo sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 lime, juiced
- Kosher salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
- handful of fresh cilantro, reserve a few leaves for garnish
- Food Should Taste Good™ Tortilla chips
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Place the dip in a bowl and top with a few chopped cilantro leaves.
- Serve with Food Should Taste Good™ Tortilla chips.
Recipe provided by Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen