- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 canned chipotle peppers in adobe sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch seasoning mix
- Food Should Taste Good™ Multigrain, Blue Corn, or Guacamole Tortilla chips
- In a blender or food processor, add the mayonnaise, chipotle peppers, garlic, ranch mix, lime juice, and salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer the chipotle mixture into a large bowl.
- Right before serving, top the dip with lettuce, cheese, tomato, and green onion.
- Stir in the sour cream. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Store any leftover dip in the refrigerator.
- Serve with Food Should Taste Good™ Multigrain, Blue Corn, or Guacamole Tortilla Chips.
Recipe provided by Carla at Chocolate Moosey.