- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 ears of corn, cut from the cob
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 2 chipotle peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon adobe sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- Food Should Taste Good™ Guacamole Tortilla Chips
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT the bacon in a medium bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Store the crumbled bacon in a separate air tight container in the refrigerator and mix the bacon into the salsa right before serving.
- Otherwise, the bacon will lose its crisp texture from the liquid in the salsa.
- Serve with Food Should Taste Good™ Guacamole Tortilla Chips