- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 bag (5.5 oz) Food Should Taste Good™ Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips
- 6 lime wedges
- 1 jar (16 oz) medium salsa verde
- 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons sliced jalapeño chiles
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup diced yellow onions
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and onions; cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly, until onions just start to soften. Stir in chicken, salsa, chili powder, cumin and red pepper. Heat to simmering; cook uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is heated through. Remove from heat. Stir in chips; top with cheese. Cover 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is lightly melted.
- Serve with remaining ingredients.