- 2 8 ounces packages low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 4 ounce can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend, shredded, divided
- 1 5.5 ounce bag Food Should Taste Good™ Jalapeño Tortilla Chips
- 1 fresh jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeño, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, blend together creme cheese, mayo, green chilies, jalapeño, ½ cup Mexican cheese, ½ cup pepper jack cheese and parmesan, until smooth and combined.
- Fold in chicken and mix well on low.
- Bake 10 minutes until cheese is bubbly and chips are crispy.
- Spread remaining cheese, green onion and sliced jalapeño's on top of chips.
- Spread Jalapeño Tortilla Chips evenly on two baking dish or oven proof serving platters.
- Carefully pace spoonfuls of Chicken Jalapeño Popper Dip on top of chips.