- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 bag Food Should Taste Good™ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 3 cups shredded precooked boneless chicken
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, enchilada sauce, and lime juice until well combined. Stir in chicken, half of shredded cheese, and onion until well combined. Spoon into large shallow baking dish.
- Bake dip for about 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top, and place back in oven for an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Top dip with desired topping such as tomatoes, lettuce, and sour cream. Serve warm with Food Should Taste Good™ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.