- 1 lb carrots, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Food Should Taste Good™ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips, as desired
- In 2-quart saucepan, cover chopped carrots with cold water.
- Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat; simmer about 20 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Add garlic, vinegar, Sriracha sauce, cilantro and salt.
- Serve with Food Should Taste Good™ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.
- Drain; place in food processor.
- Process while slowly drizzling in olive oil, until smooth.