1 1/4 cups
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces chèvre (goat) cheese, softened
- Food Should Taste Good™ Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips, as desired
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
- Cook onion, sugar and rosemary in oil about 15 minutes or until caramelized.
- In large bowl, mix goat cheese, yogurt, salt and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly until combined.
- Coarsely chop caramelized onions.
- Reserve small amount of onions for garnish; add remaining to bowl.
- Garnish with reserved onions; serve with Food Should Taste Good™ Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips.