- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- Food Should Taste Good™ Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips
- homemade salted caramel sauce (or your favorite store brand)
- pinch of salt to taste
- Melt a tablespoon of unsalted butter in skillet over medium heat
- Add chopped pecans and cook, stirring, until lightly toasted and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Cream together 8 ounces of cream cheese, 1/2 cup light brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt until smooth.
- Mix in toasted pecans and stir to combine. Adjust flavors as needed to suit your taste.
- Transfer to a serving dish, drizzle with homemade salted caramel sauce, and serve with Food Should Taste Good™ Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips. Enjoy!