- 2 large chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 - 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup hot sauce
- 8oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and grill until the internal temperature is 165°F.
- Remove chicken from grill, let cool, dice small and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold ingredients together until well combined.
- Transfer mixture to a baking dish and place in oven.
- Stir mixture periodically.
- Bake until hot all the way through, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with Food Should Taste Good™ Jalapeno or Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.