- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup thinly sliced white onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1½ cup half-and-half
- ½ cup shredded swiss cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry (optional)
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound fresh lump blue crabmeat
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, add butter.
- Sauté onion and garlic until translucent in color, approximately 2 minutes.
- Stir in flour, cook for 1 minute.
- Gradually add half-and-half, cheeses, and remaining ingredients except crab.
- Once thoroughly combined, gently fold crab meat without creaking up lumps.
- Pour into a lightly greased 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Serve with Food Should Taste Good™ Multigrain Tortilla Chips.