- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups roughly chopped, cooked bacon
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup finely shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- Food Should Taste Good™ Black Bean Multigrain chips, as desired
- In medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt, 1/2 cup of the bacon, the green onions and pepper.
- Stir until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into very shallow bowl.
- Top mayonnaise mixture with tomatoes.
- Place remaining bacon on middle of tomatoes.
- Around edge of bowl, scatter shredded lettuce. Serve with chips.