- 2 avocados, peeled, seeded and mashed
- ¼ cup salsa (green or red)
- 1 tablespoon sour cream or Greek yogurt
- ½ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup canned crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons white onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon taco seasoning mix
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- In a large bowl, mash avocado and combine with salsa and sour cream.
- Add black beans, pineapple, jalapeno, onion, tomato, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, taco seasoning, salt and cumin; stir until well combined.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let sit in fridge at least 1 hour to develop flavor.
- Serve with Food Should Taste Good™ Multigrain Tortilla Chips.