- black beans, drained and rinsed (or cooked chicken or pork)
- BBQ sauce
- Kosher salt
- Food Should Taste Good™ Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips
- cilantro, roughly chopped
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- avocado, diced
- Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- pineapple, diced
- radishes, thinly sliced
- Into a small pan, add black beans (or cooked chicken or pork), BBQ sauce, salt, and just enough water to keep the beans from sticking.
- Heat on medium-high for about 5 minutes or until BBQ sauce is absorbed. (Use this ratio: 1/2 cup black beans to 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce. Serves 2).
- Turn oven to broil.
- Add a single layer of Food Should Taste Good™ Sweet Potato Tortilla chips.
- Top with just enough cheese, then add cooked beans.
Recipe by Melissa of The Faux Martha.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Watching carefully, broil nachos until cheese is just melted (about 3 minutes).
- Top with avocado, pineapple, radishes, and cilantro. Serve immediately.
- We keep clean-up extra light and eat straight off the baking sheet.