- GINGER ORANGE BEER
- 12 ounces Belgian white beer
- 6 ounces ginger beer
- SMOKED CHICKEN NACHOS
- 2 lb chicken breast, skin optional
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 bag Food Should Taste Good™ Guacamole Tortilla Chips
- 8 ounces black beans
- 1/2 cup Texas Style BBQ Rub
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Rub a liberal amount of my Texas Style BBQ Rub on your chicken breasts.
- On a grill at around 250 Fahrenheit, with a smoker box set in (i like cherry wood pellets) Place your chicken in the grill and cover. Turn about once every 15 minutes.
- After about an hour, when the internal temperature is 165 Fahrenheit, take off the grill and let rest.
- Cut the chicken into chunks. Sprinkle and mix in a little more of the Texas Style BBQ Rub.
- In a skillet dump a bag of Food Should Taste Good™ Guacamole Tortilla Chips in a skillet.
- Add black beans, chicken, cheese and some green onion (optional). Place on the grill with the smoking box going. and let cook for about 15 minutes. Until Cheese is fully melted.
- While that's going, add ice to a glass with your ginger beer, orange juice, and Belgian white beer. You'll have a couple ready by the time the Nachos are done. Top with some salsa and enjoy!