- 3 ears of corn, husk removed
- 5 large ripe avocados, flesh only, large dice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeds removed and diced small
- 1 medium red onion, diced small
- 2 jalapeños, stem and seeds removed and diced small
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 bunches cilantro leaves washed, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, diced small
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced small
- juice of 3 limes
- kosher salt & pepper to taste
- Cook the corn on a hot grill for 10-15 minutes, turning 2-3 times.
- Remove and let cool.
- While corn is grilling, combine avocados, garlic, tomatoes, jalapeños, onion, bell peppers, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Serve chilled with Food Should Taste Good™ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.
- Add lime juice, olive oil, vinegar, cumin, salt and pepper, toss to combine.
- Once the corn is cool, cut kernels off and add to the bowl.