8 1/2 cups
- 1 - 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 cup toasted hazelnuts
- 2 - 8 oz containers mascarpone
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup figs, sliced thin
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup sliced dates
- Seeds of 1 pomegranate
- 6 leaves of sage, finely chopped
- Zest of 1 orange
- In a mixing bowl, add mascarpone and maple syrup, whisk until well combined and set aside.
- In a food processor, combine cream cheese and hazelnuts, process until smooth.
- In a serving dish, layer ingredients in this order: Hazelnut/cream cheese mixture, figs, almonds, mascarpone/maple syrup mixture, dates, pomegranate seeds, sage and zest.
- Serve with Food Should Taste Good™ Sweet Potato or Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.